Monday, October 24, 2011

Stamped Candles


These candles were so much fun to do!!!!  Today was stamped candle day for our 12 Days of Christmas mini blog hop at Mark's Finest Papers.  Click HERE for the start of the hop today.  I used the stamp set "Boo to You" by Mark's Finest Papers and colored them with copics.  The small candle with Speedy riding on the broom is from "Broom Rides" from last Halloweeen.  The edges are punched with Martha Stewart edge punches.  I made the moon by punching out a circle with a circle punch and using it as a mask and used a dauber to use various colors of yellows from Tim Holtz Distress Inks to color in the circle.  These are sitting on my bar at home for my Halloween decoration.

I hope you will join us tomorrow for the 9th day of the mini 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. 

Have a wonderful evening!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Barbara Colbert said...

Aren't these just the cutest?? These are great Halloween decos!!!! I must say the candles REALLY surprised me with how well they worked!!!! Thanks for the incentive to give it a try on Speedy's Blog challenge!! :-)

Designing with Debbie said...

AWESOME candles. I would never have thought to make Halloween candles. Great idea.