Saturday, October 29, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friend Challenge Week 79~~Use Your Scraps

Oops, I forgot to have this post at midnight last night!!!!  Just caught it and it's already 10am on Saturday morning!  LOL

Linda challenged us to use only scraps for our card this week.  I used Speedy the Cat's black linen for my base and then chose 3 scraps from my big basket of scraps.  I used the Cardinal from the stamp set "Cardinals in Winter" by Mark's Finest Papers

Stamps:  Cardinals in Winter
Ink:  always artichoke
Paper:  Speedy the Cat black linen, Snow Storm Smooth, Cherry Slush by MFP, always artichoke
Misc:  copics, ribbon, Christmas Tree hat pin

I hope you will play along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Challenge  It will be a lot of fun to use you some of those scraps that we all have laying around!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

5 comments:

Barbara Colbert said...

Absolutely LOVELY cardinal!!! This is wonderful!!! And that Christmas hat pin is the perfect accompaniment!!!!! Great!

Kim said...

I like how clean your card is Patty!! The embossing folder is really awesome too.

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is a fav color combo for Christmas!! and love that hatpin (-:
beautiful card!!

Carol Hurlock said...

Love this darling card Patty. That cute little stick pin looks dynamite on this card. I just love this Cardinal image too. Fantastic.

Bear hugs,
Carol

Janeen said...

patty, this is so cute. i love how you use pins and charms on so many of your cards.