Saturday, October 15, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends Week 77--Seeing Double

This week for Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge Carol challenged us to "see double" and use the same image at least twice on our cards,  I love this image from "Country Thanksgiving" by Marks Finest Papers  I used my copics to color the image.

Stamps:  Country Thanksgiving
Paper:  Aged Marigold, Corn Husk by MFP
Ink:  Palette Noir Black, early espresso
Misc:  copics, charm, ribbon

I hope you'll join us for Speedy's challenge this week.  You may even win the set "Greet the Day with Gerber"!  And starting Monday, we're having our 12 Days of Christmas mini blog hop.  It starts each day at Mark's Finest Papers Blog  and then has 4 other blogs to visit.  We have wonderful projects planned for each day, so please join us!

Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

4 comments:

Selma said...

Love those little crows. This is such a cute card.

Janeen said...

I just love how you find a way to use the little charms. They are on my list, now. Cute little crows.

Designing with Debbie said...

Beautiful card. Love the coloring and the pumpkin charm is a nice touch.

Harriet Skelly said...

Patty I love your cute card and your coloring is outstanding! I am finally catching up on commenting. I wanted to comment on your awesome coasters but couldn't find the comment button. They are gorgeous and so cool that you can change them out for other seasons!