Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another color challenge card


This color challenge was to use Dusty Durango, Barely Banana & grey on a card. I used basic grey to stamp the image and colored it in w/barely banana & dusty durango using reinkers and a blending pen. The stamp set is called "Merci". I used nesties to cut the ovals. The ribbon is also barely banana. You can barely make it out, but I used barely banana and stamped the background of the card.

DH is on his was to Anchorage Alaska today. Justin & Allanna left around 9 this morning, so I am by myself this weekend. It's just Winnie, Geordi & me. I think I'll head up to my scrap/stamp room & make some cards so that I'll have something to post next week.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Patty - love those two dogs together - how cute are they!!!? I love your MMSC card this week Patty, you have it all going on here - gorgeous colours and bling - what more could you want! I love the way you have used the bee - so very cute!! I hope you enjoy your stamping weekend - make the most of it!! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we appreciate you support and love to see what you have done each week! We look forward to seeing you again Patty! Happy New Year to you!! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team