Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pet Sympathy Card

I needed a pet sympathy card and this is what I came up with. I think the sentiment is from Verve stamps, but I'm not sure.

Paper: Bella Bleu DSP, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Misc: CB Embossing Folder, SU Bigz Butterfly die, Sizzix Big Shot

DH is still in Haiti. No word on when he is coming home now. He was suppose to come home this Friday, but something happened. So..................

But remember, VSN mini is this Saturday night from 6-11pm EST. The theme is the Opening Ceremonies for the Winter Olympics. It will be great fun, so I hope you can join us!!!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Patty this is gorgeous. The tone on tone blue combination is stellar. Thanks for sharing my friend.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}

Jennine Chambers said...

Patty - thanks so much for the amazing gift! Love it!! It is all set up and waiting to be used! Hope all is well with you hubby. Thanks again! ~jc