Friday, January 8, 2010

MMSC35, Butterfly Express

I made this card for the Midnight Madness challenge for this week. It was my 2nd attempt at the challenge. (Remember, I said I was having "creativity problems" this week)

Stamps: HM Butterfly Express
Paper: Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Tea Party DSP, Certainly Celery
Ink: Basic Grey
Misc: Top Note Die, Sizzix Big Shot, SU 3 flower punch, brad, yarn

I hope everyone had a wonderful week. I'm looking forward to a very creative weekend of crafting. I not only want to make some cards, I also would like to do a few scrapbook pages & finish a couple quilt blocks. We'll see how much I get done.

BTW, I'll be offering some blog candy soon, so stay tuned!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

9 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

I love this image! You did a great job with this card and the challenge!

Grace said...

OMGOodness this is just precious!!! What an adorable image! I love your colors!!! So glad you played along on the MMSC! Hope to see you again next week!

Priscilla said...

How cute is that...second attempt..next time show us the first one too..LOL I think you are over your creativity problems because this is adorable. Hey, I just wanted to let you know too that I posted a sneak peek on the MM blog..shhhhh ;)LOL Have fun with it.
Thanks so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Patty - Awww - this is just sdorable - I don't see any evidence of a creativity block here! LOL! Love this little House Mouse and you have coloured it so beautifully! I love the colours you have used and the Top Note Diecut - gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we love to see your work. We would love to see you play along next week!
Linda MMSC Design Team

Carol Hurlock said...

Patty-this card is awesome. I can see you growing in your creativity....is it because of all the cool stuff you got for Christmas??? LOL I adore your interpretation of the sketch, you very cute image, you coloring, and the colors you used. This card is sensational!!! Thanks for giving the Midnight Madness Sketch a whirl. Have a Very Happy Creative New Year! Will be talking to you sometime today!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Patty, this is a creative card! We sure have missed you :) I like how you tied everything with the string and the flower. The papers are wonderful! Thanks for playing this week, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

Michelle's Daydreams said...

I love the soft colors you've used here. :) I think your mojo has returned! Thanks so much for playing along this week, hope to see you next week too.
Michelle MMDT

Selma said...

Oh Wow! I love this image and this card. Beautiful job.

Katarina said...

This is just so cute. Love the yarn you wrapped.