Thursday, January 21, 2010

Butterfly Thank you

Hello everyone! I hope your week is going well. I'm so happy that tomorrow is Friday. The weather forcasters are calling for a "wintery mix" here tonight & tomorrow morning. That will not be good for the morning commute! Plus, it seems everytime Winifred has to go to the groomer it rains! What a waste!

I guess I like this card OK, but it's not my favorite. I have a bunch of Candy Lane DSP, (like 5 packs because I liked it so much), but now I'm trying to use some of it up. I may have to use it for scrapbooking too, which would be ok. Here's the deets on the card:

Stamps: Flight of the butterfly
Ink: Real red
Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Misc: Riding Hood Red 1 1/4" stripped ribbon, MS butterfly border punch, MS butterfly punch

I popped up the single butterfly w/pop dots to give the card a little more dimension.

Have a great evening!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

2 comments:

Caroline D. said...

I think it is beautiful! The simplicity makes it clean and neat. And it's nice to see red this time of year for a card other than a valentine. :o)

Carol Hurlock said...

Patty, I love this card. I love how you took the butterfly theme throughout the card. I adore that border punch!!! tfs

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}