Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wild Rose Bella

I came up with this for the sketch challenge over on SCS for this week. I'm having a creativity block. Guess I like this ok.

Stay posted this week because I'm going to post some blog candy one day this week. :-)

Stamps: Wild Rose, Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Pink Pirouette, Real Red, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink
Misc: SU butterfly punch, riding hood red 1 1/4" stirpped ribbon

Kitty seems to be doing better today. The absess is looking better & doesn't seem to be draining as much today. Poor thing.

I hope everyone has a happy & productive & creative week. Stay warm.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

6 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

I like how this turned out! I printed this sketch out, but I just couldn't get my mojo flowing for anything on this. Great job! TFS!

Selma said...

Very pretty Patty. I have this set and seldom use it. I must get it out.

Terry Molineux said...

Wow this was one of my favorite SU sets and I also love butterflies. TFS

Turnedgypsy said...

did you draw this. i am new to these sites. i just found you this wow. i love it the colors you used are so beautiful.

thank you for sharing this with us.

chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Karen Gladney said...

Great job on the card. I just love this paper too. Awesome!

~Jeri~ said...

wow you're stamping techniques are beautiful! I love this flower..simply gorgeous!!