Friday, January 22, 2010

Circle Circus; SCDU14

This is a card I made for last weeks challenge over on Diane's (djuseless) blog. I'm a week behind, but that's ok, life happens! I like the bright colors of this card. I don't do a lot with oranges & yellows, but this just seemed to come together for me.

Stamps: Circle Circus
Ink: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Whisper White, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry
Misc: brads

I'm so glad it's Friday! Yeah! It is suppose to be nice here tomorrow, and then rain (1-1 1/2" of rain!) on Sunday. So, I'll run all my errands tomorrow and stamp the day away on Sunday.

Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Love it! I love the colors and the DP!!!

Maybe I should find some time and do my own challenges! I enjoyed making the sketches now I should do them! LOL!

Regina said...

love the orange/yellow combo and all the circles! fabulous!

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow, Patty, this is a show stopper. I love the color combo and the visual you created. Spectacular!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}