Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No Stamping Card, but I like it anyway!

There really isn't any stamping on this card, but I really do like it a lot. I may make a few more of these. I used my new Cricut Expression to cut the Happy Anniversary, and my Big Shot to cut the butterflies. Can you tell I'm really into butterflies right now??? I also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the 2 larger butterflies.

Stamps: NONE!
Paper: Bella Bleu DSP, Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink: NONE
Misc: Cricut Expression, Big Shot, SU Butterfly Die, MS Butterfly punch, CB embossing folder

I got an email from my DH today that he felt the aftershock in Haiti, but that he & his entire team are OK. They have been very busy, and he is actually sleeping on the floor in the US Embassy. He also said that the civil unrest that is being reported on the news is greatly exaggerated! There is still an over whelming task ahead, but he feels they are making a diference.

I hope everyone's week is going well.

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie


3 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Wow! This turned out super for a no stamping card! It's so subtle and elegant!

Jennine Chambers said...

Love the butterflies. Great card!

Carol Hurlock said...

I love this one too! The embossing on the butterflies is divine! tfs

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}